Translate

8.09.2013

Lebaran Little Haul !

Heya all! :D How's your holiday? yesterday me, my mom, and my lil sis went to the mall and we were shopping a little bit, because of our boredness XD. So here you go! X)
My little sweet things <3
First thing that I pick out is this Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream from Seibu. It's been a really long time since I want to try this lip cream. The color range there is pretty complete, they have Amsterdam (the one that I bought), Antwerp, Milan, Monte Carlo, Addis Ababa, and many more. I decided to bought the Amsterdam one because I want a bright and bold red lipstick, and I thought this one would be a perfect choice! :D

The price in Indonesia is a lil bit pricey, I look at the NYX website in US and they only sell this for about $6. D: But yeah that's the price if you live in US, I live in Indonesia so yeaa X)

Next I went to F21 and found some cute and the best part is DISCOUNTED acessories yeay! 
First is this black bow necklace! It's really cute and I can't help my self not to buy it. And let's see the price! :D
It's IDR 19.000 (less than $2) which is really cool. It's really rare for F21 to have this kinda price, sooo I'm take the chances and buy some more! lol

Next is this cool pair of earings! I don't know but I think it's just so cool looking haha
And the price is
IDR 10.000 which is $1!! hehe I'm kinda excited for this one I mean it's very rare they have a sale until $1 right?

Last thing that I bought is 
 This mustache earings!! I'm sorry for the picture, I don't know why the picture break like that -_- Anyway I got it for IDR 19.000 (less than $2) too! How cool is that xD

So yup that's my mini haul, hope you like it! :D 

Hope you have a wonderful holiday all
xoxo
@renchrst

No comments:

Post a Comment