Translate

8.07.2013

Lebaran Holiday Week

Hello all it's been a looong time since I wrote my recent blogpost, so sorry >,< I don't have that much time to even open my laptop and online, because of my school works. But now I'm on my Lebaran holiday! yayyy. Sayang banget gue hanya dapet liburan 1 minggu T_T yup one week only, why? I don't even know guys, my school really really happy to keeping their students at school :( gue bahkan baru memasuki libur hari ini :(

But enough for that, it's holiday now which means I can write more blogpost and having great time!! :D yuhuuu. How's life everyone? gak kerasa juga yaa udah lebaran, serasa waktu berjalan sangat cepat! *lebay* but it's true, don't you ever feel time runs so fast every day? 

Bulan Agustus ini gue excited bangeeeet, why? selain karna libur lebaran ini (1 week only hiks) gue bakal nonton konser. Yup you heard what I said a concert! what concert? It's All Time Low and Rocket To The Moon Concert!!! aaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so excited. The concert is on 23th August which on Friday night, it's going to be awesome!. I'm going to do some vlog there too hopefully, and I'm not going alone, I'll go with my friends Nana and Fanny, they're basicly a fangirlish more than me lol :3 

Apalagi yaa? ohiya gue bakal review tentang Garnier BB Cream, yang baru aja keluar di Indonesia. Take a look 


Sorry I haven't take the picture with my own camera >< but I will when I post the review. So the price here in Indonesia is IDR I6.500 (less than $2) it's shockingly really cheap. But it said on the box that price is only for the "introduction" price. I'm excited to try this product and can't wait to see the result, there's so many people that said this is a really good drugstore bb cream, so I'll try it! I also curious with the Ponds one, maybe I'll try that one next time.

Enough for bb cream xD, I recently just watch a horror movie titled "The Conjuring". It's very booming in Indonesia and we're all just like "Lo udah nonton belom conjuring??" hihi we're all excited for this new horror movie. I just watched it a few days ago, and I really like it. It's not a cheap, cheesy kinda horror movie, it have a message inside and I love it. It also have a "happy" type of ending too. Will you watch it guys? 

Just FYI I don't use my blackberry anymore T^T my sweet bb is already taken by my grandma, she's do this "tukeran" thing lol so I gave her my bb and she bought me iphone 4 yay! It's not iPhone 5 of course, that phone is ridiculously so expensive! I'm very grateful for my new phone. Hope I can take a good care for it like my bb hihi :D

So that's my life around July and August. How's yours? 
xoxo
@renchrst

No comments:

Post a Comment