Translate

7.08.2013

Mall Hauls

Hellooo All! How are yaa? Yesterday I went to mall with my mom and my sistaah. Here are some of things that I got <3 



We went to Foodhall GI and bought some stuffs hihi. I got fitbar fruit, gumm, and chocolate. My mom and sis got pretty much same things hehe.


I also got some of Rilakkuma items from Foodhall. From the left is Rilakkuma iPhone case/phone case I got that one from a kawaii store from Artha Gading, center one is a earbuds clip thingy from FH, the right one is a paper tape with a very cute Rilakkuma design. 


My mom also got me this Seibu giftcard yuhuu thanks mom :*


We went to F21 after that and it was very crowded lol. I found this very cute bandeau, and recently fell in love </3 they have the orange one, but I decided to buy this mint color instead.


We also went to this store called "Cotton On" They said it's an Australian brand, but all the things in the shop are made in Hongkong. XD 
They had a very very friendly price and very good stuff like clothes, shoes, bags, accesories. I found this red shoes and loving it. I think I can make those to be a Vans shoes dupes haha.



We also went to Seibu department store because my mom wanted to bought lipstick from maybelline. I got lipstick too from maybelline. Its the color sensational lipstick in Coral Crush. Love love the color, it's so bright and perfect for summer.


Here are the swatches!


The packaging and price tag




Anddd that's it all the things that I got from GI :D I hope you have a wonderful holiday and summer! <3
xoxo
@renchrst

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Btw cotton on udah buka ya? huaa... pengen liat2 ahh.. ;)


    YURI
    My Current Post: Beauty Hauls: Bath & Body Works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :DD Udah bukaa di GI hihi barang"nya bagus-bagus, terus ga mahal" banget bagus deh :D

    ReplyDelete