Translate

5.19.2013

Rilakkuma

Have you ever heard about Rilakkuma? <3

Yep! Rilakkuma is a cute brown bear character from San-X (Japan)  like Hello Kitty from Sanrio, Rilakkuma is like one of they're characters, example like Mickey Mouse and Toy Story from Disney. I loveeee Rilakkuma so much, why? I don't think I have to explain much >_< 

Just take a look at the picture and *take a deep breath* .......... *nosebleeeed* I meaaaan he's soo cute.




The white one is Korilakkuma she's Rilakkuma little sister, and the ducky one is Koritori he's a duck (?) I don't really know much a bout Koritori xD :3 They're so cute anyway...

Okayyy, so about 4 hours ago I went to mall with my friend, lilsister, and my mom, I didn't know why I saw a little gifts shop around the corner of the mall. I'm so thankful that I was distracted by a big Rilakkuma doll in that shop so I came closer and *sigh* guess what?

That's A Rilakkuma's Gifts Shop(Well they sell ALOT of Rilakkuma and Hello Kitty stuff) OMG I'm just like okay I'll take a look around. And  you know what's next >_<

Sooo, I got well just one thing actually, I told myself not to waste money anymore, so I'm kinda save some money this time. And what I got is ....

A Rilakkuma Cell Phone Case!!


aaaaaaa it's so cute, I barely can't stop myself saying it -_-

So that's Rilakkuma and his friends and that's kinda my obsession ._. So yeaaah <3
-RenRilakkumaFan<3

No comments:

Post a Comment