Translate

6.28.2013

Where have you been?

Hello all :) It's been a while since a write my recent blogpost right? I'm on my holiday season now hehe. Actually I have a lot of time to kill, but I'm too lazy to do anything *please forgive me* XD Well just for update I'm doing well here :>

I still have about 2 weeks until I have to come back to school. Anyways I don't have anything to do and I'm SUPER bored >_< So if you want to recommend any places/things/anythings to me just feel free to write on the comment section below kay? :D



Tadi barusan pulang abis nonton film dengan judul Refrain. Yup! film ini based from novel Winna Efendi yang berjudul sama. Gue inget banget 2 years ago I saw a very pretty looking novel. The novel called "Refrain". Covernya bagusss banget jujur cover itulah yang menarik perhatian gue buat beli novelnya :D hehe. Cover novelnya menyerupai sebuah amplop surat biru dan di tengah-tengahnya bertuliskan "Refrain". So I got the book and I read it and ...


Kalian bisa baca review aku di sini Review Novel Refrain Itu based novel dan filmnya. Finally 2 years later maxima pictures made the novel into a movie!! yay! To be quite honest I'm not really like Afgan as Nata but I can't complain right? xD he's acting was really good anyway. I definitely like Maudy Ayunda as Niki, she's just my perfect imagination of Niki hihi. 


Here's a picture about the characters.
From the left there's Nata, Niki, and Analise. Overall I like like the movie so much, the novel as well. What do you think guys? Do you like the novel? or the film instead? :D


And I'm just gonna tell you that I'm addicted to Despicable Me !! <3 Oh Gosh they're so damn cute here are some cuteness overload pictures!




Awww ANDDD you have to listening to this awesome song it's about banana and potato <3

Okay guys that's it about my current condition xD I hope you have a wonderful holiday!! :D
xoxo @renchrst

No comments:

Post a Comment